The sign up sheets for both Pit Crew and Drive Team have been posted on the Student Time Tracking computer. Anyone interested in either team should read the sheet completely before signing up. The deadline is February 3, 2017 9PM (end of the meeting).
As we try to do every year, we’ll be taking student portraits (to help mentors remember names, and for the student bios on the website) starting Sunday & Monday this week. Please try to bring team gear if you have it (shirt or sweatshirt) on those days. We’ll setup makeup days for anyone who cannot be here those days, later.
- Sign up for times on the sign up sheet. If you would like to, you may now sign up for more that your original two hour shift.
- Get official cans from Robotics. If you do not have cans, you must come to tonight’s meeting to pick them up! The cans have the official license from the city on them.
- Wear a smile and a good attitude.
- Be ready to explain what our team is and what it does.
- IF you have team gear, wear it!
- Make sure you are there for your shift.
- Do NOT open your cans.
- Keep your cans someplace safe and return them to Robotics as soon as possible.
- A mentor will count your money and let you know how much you made.
As a reminder, we will have two meetings this Wednesday. Both meetings are in our normal location which is the basement of the Bethany Congregational Church.
3:30 to 6:00 PM. VETERANS ONLY. Field Organization
6:00 to 8:00 PM. ALL Team Members. HYPER Workshop.
Veterans, if you happen to have safety glasses at home after last year’s competition season, be sure to bring them on Wednesday.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
A special “thank you!” to Luke Vu (Team HYPER Alumnus) for taking our 2016 Season Team Photo at our kickoff event this morning.