It is imperative that you sign up/log in with FIRST and sign their consent form. Here are the steps:
- Go to firstinspires.org
- if you have a profile, click Log In
- If you are new user, select Sign Up
- Your parents have to complete the Youth User profile. Once completed then steps 3 to 5 become available.
- Complete the school section which adds the school that you attend.
- Apply to your FIRST team. Our program is FRC and the team is 69.
- Complete the Consent Form section.
Due to the persistent snow, our meeting will be ending at 5:30 today. If you are not already at the meeting, please remain home.
Be safe and take care,
- Sign up for times on the sign up sheet. If you would like to, you may now sign up for more that your original two hour shift.
- Get official cans from Robotics. If you do not have cans, you must come to tonight’s meeting to pick them up! The cans have the official license from the city on them.
- Wear a smile and a good attitude.
- Be ready to explain what our team is and what it does.
- IF you have team gear, wear it!
- Make sure you are there for your shift.
- Do NOT open your cans.
- Keep your cans someplace safe and return them to Robotics as soon as possible.
- A mentor will count your money and let you know how much you made.
All team members should take this survey during this first week of the build season.
Please join the Quincy Public Schools HYPER Robotics Team, HYPER Alumni and HYPER supporters for the annual FRC Kickoff. The webcast will be from 10:30 to 11:30. We would love to have you join us as we embark on another season!
As a reminder, we will have two meetings this Wednesday. Both meetings are in our normal location which is the basement of the Bethany Congregational Church.
3:30 to 6:00 PM. VETERANS ONLY. Field Organization
6:00 to 8:00 PM. ALL Team Members. HYPER Workshop.
Veterans, if you happen to have safety glasses at home after last year’s competition season, be sure to bring them on Wednesday.
Looking forward to seeing you there!